Keyword research is very important to write an article, keeping it remembered, we have a find list of “Best Free Chrome Extensions for Seo“. By using these extensions, you will be able to do keyword research well.
Be it a long-tail keyword or a short-tail keyword, these two occupy a place in themselves. These extensions help you to do it in the right way, whether it is the ranking of a website or on-page.
When it comes to free extensions, we would recommend you to use “keywords everywhere chrome extension” as it deals in both short-tail and long-tail keywords.
List Of Google Chrome Extensions for SEO
Some extensions are paid and some are free which are free, they can use their service for some time. The following best free Chrome extensions for SEO will help in indexing your website.
- Keyword Surfer
- Redirect Path
- Keyword search volume, CPC, and competition for 15+ websites.
- Keywords Everywhere is a freemium chrome extension.
- Find keywords from your seed keyword.
Everywhere Chrome Extension – Shows you the Trend chart and related keywords, Trending keywords & long-tail keywords in widgets on the right-hand side of Google.
- Instant metrics while viewing any page or SERP.
- Custom searches by engine, country, region, or city.
- Find and highlight keywords on a page.
- Expose page elements, general attributes, markup, and HTTP.
URL : MozBar Extension
Keyword Surfer – 100% Free
- Keyword Surfer is a 100% free extension.
- The fastest way to reveal search data and perform keyword research in Google Search.
- You can find the best keywords.
- No need to purchase any expensive tools.
- 10X easier to get more customers.
- All-in-one tool for SEO, SEM and Facebook Ads.
- High ROI keywords.
- Track your keyword rankings.
- Checks webpages for broken links.
- Get link & social data on any link on a page.
- LinkMiner to find out how many total or external links.
- Website traffic and key metrics for any website.
- See user’s average visit duration and the number of pages visited per visit.
URL : SimilarWeb Extension
- Analyze top performing content formats.
- View backlink count for URL.
- See the most shared content for the current website.
- Check your social statistics for Facebook and Google+.
- Use a wide range of default parameters or create a custom set.
- Get a full report for internal/external links.
- Estimate keyword difficulty instantly.
- Set parameters for a search query
- Redirect Path flags up 301, 302, 404 and 500 HTTP Status Codes.
- Server types and caching headers.
URL : Redirect Path Extension
- On-page SEO parameters – Free Lifetime.
- Page analysis – Freemium.
- Domain analysis – Freemium.
URL : ON Page SEO Serpstat Extension
Ubersuggest is a free Chrome extension that shows you the most actionable SEO metrics directly in Google search results, YouTube search results, and in your Amazon search suggested terms.