Certainly, you can transfer your money easily from Apple Pay to the Cash app and withdraw your money with your Cash App card. It is best to make use of Apple’s direct money transfer service to transfer money from Apple Pay to the Cash app. You can transfer money from Apple Pay to the bank to Cash App.
Apple Pay is a digital service from Apple which permits users to make payments from their mobile device, funded by a linked debit or credit. Like, Cash App also allows you to send and receive money directly from the app.
Both of that, Cash App and Apple Pay are two of the utmost and very well-liked mobile payment platforms making our life very uncomplicated.
For your information, there is no straight transfer button to send money between these two platforms. So in this article, we are going to discuss the process to transfer money from Apple Pay to your Cash App account.
Can I Transfer Money Apple Pay To Cash App?
No, you can not directly transfer your money from Apple Pay To Cash App. Nevertheless, there is a secondary method to move funds among the two by sending money from Apple Pay to your Bank account and then from your bank account to your Cash App wallet.
So here are the some steps written below to secondary move funds and transfer money from Apple Pay to Cash App.
- First Open Apple Pay app.
- And Tap your Apple Cash card and click transfer to Bank.
- Next, Enter the amount which you want to transfer.
- Tap to “confirm”.
Once the funds are credited
- Open Cash App
- Tap Add Cash
- Select amount
- Tap Add.
Transfer Money From Your Apple Pay To Bank Account?
Please follow the steps which is written below to transfer money from your Apple Cash Card that can take immediately or at once 1 to 3 business days. When the money is set downed into your Bank account then you can use the funds move easily the money to your Cash App Wallet.
- Locate your card information
- iPhone: Open the Wallet App and go to Apple Cash card < more button.
- On iPad: Setting app < Wallet and Apple Pay < Apple Cash Card.
- Select Transfer to Bank.
- Fill the amount and click on “Next”.
- Tap Instant Transfer Or 1-3 business pays (to depend on your own choice)
- Confirm the transaction with Face ID, touch ID or Pass Code.
- Wait for the funds to transfer.
Except you make use of the Instant Transfer, there are no fees to transfer your money from Apple Cash to your bank account. Well, immediate Transfer has a 1 percent fee (with less amount fee of $0.25 and a high amount of $10 fee) withdraw from the amount of each transfer.
Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Cash App?
At the present time, there is no direct transfer option from app to app. Nevertheless, there are very ways to set about and pass the funds between the two payment applications. Firstly, you have to transfer money from Apple Pay to your bank account and then from your bank account to Cash App.
For this method to work for you, you need to make sure that the Bank account linked to your Cash App and Apple Pay needs to be the same account.
- Open Apple Pay and visit your card information.
- Tap your Apple Cash card and click on the more button.
- Click –> “Transfer” to Bank menu.
- Enter the amount (it’s up to us how much amount we want to transfer) then transfer it from Apple Pay Wallet and tap Next.
- Select Instant Transfer. Your funds should transfer from Apple Wallet to your linked debit card within 30 minutes.
- Open the Cash App on your phone (when your amount are credited from Apple Pay Wallet to your Bank or Card)
- From the Cash App home Screen select the “My Cash” tap from the far left side on the button.
- Go to the “My Cash” page and select the “Add Cash” option.
- Enter the amount to add in your Cash App balance.
- Click “Add” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Just ensure that you double check the amount (just after Cash App transfer Immediately before clicking the “Add” button).
The process you just read is similar to transferring money from your Apple Pay to your linked bank account or card and then add the funds to your Cash App Wallet.
Add Your New Cash App Account To Apple Pay
This is only for those users who have Cash app Card, not for all users. And this process very simple, you know. Follow the steps which is written below that connect your Cash Card to Apple Pay.
- Open Cash App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Cash Card < “Add to Apple Pay”.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- On the final screen, it will be confirmed that your Cash Card was added to Apple Pay.
- Click “Done” at the bottom of the Screen
Add Cash Card to Apple Pay Through Apple Wallet
Transfer limits Yes, there is limit to transfer money, you can’t transfer unlimited or huge amount. Apple Pay allows users to transfer money up to $10,000 per transfer and up to $20,000 per week from Apple Cash to your Bank account with a limitations of Bank account only in the United States.
- Launch Apple Wallet
- Click the +symbol on the top-right corner.
- Select “Credit or Debit card” and click a picture of your Cash Card or manually enter the card’s numbers on the touch pad.
- Follow the on-screen direction steps to finish the set up.
- Once added, your Cash Card will appear in the Apple Wallet him screen.
After all these steps done, you can also preview the card to verify that it was successfully added. You should double check and also make sure to enter your Bank information carefully and correctly. If only chance, you enter the wrong details, your funds can go to the wrong account and it would be impossible to recover.
How To Verify Cash App Card for Apple Pay?
When your identity is confirmed and you get your card, activate your that card and the add that card to your Apple Pay. But please you have to first activate your card manually and then add it to the next step. You cannot directly add a non-activated card on Apple Pay.
- Open Cash App on your device.
- Click on the profile tab available on the top right corner.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Personal” tab from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your personal details such as D.O.B, billing address and SSN.
- Save the changes and proceed.
- Wait for up to 24hrs and get a confirmation for your verification approval.
Sadly at the present, there is no direct option to transfer funds from Apple Pay to Cash App. You have to follow the steps that we discuss above process at the moment to transfer the funds. Another thing is that you can use the money received from Apple Cash on many other websites and services that accept Cash App and Visa Card.
Hopefully, you understood now and able to send money directly between the two platforms in the near future. Still you have any questions left then let us know about that.