AOL mail is the best email service provider for personal use. If you are finding the information about AOL mail, then you are in the right place. This is a complete guide on how to create an AOL mail account, how to setup Free AOL mail account, you need to know everything about AOL mail.
AOL email for free for everyone because It is very easy nowadays to connect or communicate with someone you all know. AOL mail is a platform where it is easy for you to send mail to your user and communicate it with people. These provide a user-friendly interface where you can share your information with any user in the world.
It is a fast communication platform with important people in your life. You do not have an account of AOL.com mail, you cannot use it. If you want to send an email from AOL mail, then first you have to be an account. If you successfully create a mail, you can send mail to anyone.
What is AOL Mail?
AOL stands for America Online.
The AOL company is at the forefront of providing mail services. You can also use their mail process for personal or business. You can experience personal mail by connecting with your friend or family. AOL mail is the best email. There are many ways in which to store email or save an email in a folder.
Its main process is very easy to understand, if you have done it in your Gmail, Yahoo Mail then you will not have any problem in understanding it.
Features of AOL
- Unlimited email storage.
- SSL based process.
- Spell checker.
- Spam & virus protection.
- Customized folders just like in Yahoo mail and Outlook mail.
According to your own email, the AOL mail allows you to store and organize mail drafts and inboxes. You can create an AOL mail account by following the steps given below.
How To Sign Up For A New AOL Mail Account
STEP1: Go to the main AOL website.
STEP2: Then Now click on Login / Join in the upper right-hand corner.
STEP3: Click Create an Account at the bottom of the screen.
STEP4: Fill in the required fields on the AOL account registration form and then click on “CONTINUE”.
Important Points of AOL registration:
- Enter your accurate First name and Last name in the required space.
- To create a professional Email id, you can also do it by first and last name, from which you have to log in to AOL mail.
- To create strong Password, you should mix letters, numbers, and symbols so that no hacker can steal your AOL account.
- AOL will send a verification code to verify your ownership of the number.
- And now click on “Text me a verification code” to receive the code on your phone.
- Enter the 5 digit code to verify your account.
- After click on the “Verify” Button, AOL Mail will send a congratulations message.
Finally, you have the ability to create an AOL email account and login authentication, now you can use the services of AOL mail, now you can send the email.
Manage Your AOL Username And Password
In this section we tell you how to change and reset the password and AOL email account username.
How to Change AOL Mail Password
- Firstly, Go to AOL Mail Account.
- Then click on Account security on the left side.
- Click on Change password.
- Enter your New password.
- Confirm your password.
- Click Continue.
How to Reset AOL Mail Forgotten Password
- Login to the Sign-in page.
- Enter your username.
- Click Next.
- Then click Forgot password.
- Click Yes, text me a verification code.
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone.
- Type your new password.
- Confirm your new password.
- Click the Continue button.
How Can You Recover Your AOL Mail Account?
If you use mail accounts of different companies, then you need to remember their passwords. But this is not the case, save your mail account password somewhere. If you have forgotten the password of your AOL mail account for any reason, then do not worry you can recover AOL email account by following the steps given below.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Enter www.mail.aol.com in the address bar.
- After that, you will be show you official page of the AOL login.
- Enter your AOL email id.
- Then After click on the forget password option.
- Now, you will be asked to create a new password for your AOL mail account.
- After that, you need to provide your details so that they can identify and verify you.
- You will receive a code on your mobile number.
- Once you have successfully entered the code your account will get recovered.
- Finally, you can log in to your AOL login by using the new password.
Download AOL Email Mobile App
We can store many different types of apps on our devices, through which we are always connected with people. The mobile app has improved our lives, we have been able to work fast and secure. It is very easy to download the app whether you are an Android user or an iPhone user. You can download it immediately after creating a mail account.
AOL mail app download for iOS users – Download for iOS here
AOL mail app download for Android users – Download for Android here
What are the steps to transfer AOL mail to the Gmail account?
In this section, you have been told about Gmail and AOL Mail. Here you can transfer your AOL mail to Gmail account. Seeing the step given below, you will be able to do it.
- First Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Now see the gear(Setting) option.
- Click on the settings tab.
- Now you will see an “import mails and contacts” option.
- Then Now enter your AOL mail address and password from the account you want to import emails from the AOL mail account.
We Can Transfer AOL Email to Outlook?
Yes, you can send all emails in Outlook. It has some settings, after setting it, you can read your mail on Outlook. After setting the IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 the incoming mail on the All Mail account is forwarded to Outlook.
What benefits of creating an AOL mail account?
- AOL mail accounts for free everyone.
- You can send and receive mail easily.
- AOL mail account from your smartphone makes it easy.
- You get unlimited email storage.
You can run AOL mail with any operating system and web browser. You can easily use it in any system. Whether it is iOS or Windows Operating System, it works in both.
How many days you leave your account mail inactive?
You can use AOL mail to send an email to the person of your friend or family. But it also has a time limit, if you leave your account do not have access to your mail within 180 days, then mail can be inactive.
Yes, an AOL mail account is secure for everyone. You can trust the AOL mail service providers. Sending and receive mail to anyone from an AOL mail account is safe because it is equipped with a secure SSL.
Although it is not possible to hack an email account, yet we have to change our mail settings and it is important to change your password from time to time.
- How do I access my AOL email account?
- What is the AOL email address?
- Can I get an AOL email?
- Is AOL mail being discontinued?
We have given you the information about the sign-up and login of the AOL mail account in this article, as you have understood well. How to strong your password is also mentioned in this. If you have any questions about AOL mail, we will help you with that.