It is very easy to add AOL mail account to any device like iPhone, android, iPad, iOS. how do I add AOL mail to my mac If I am unable to connect?. Through this article, you will be able to add AOL Mail to Mac.
It may be easy to add AOL mail on all client app but here you have to connect on mac mail in this you have to face problem. Don’t worry now we are going to solve this problem by step by step and manual methods to fix it.
Here To Add AOL Mail To Mac Step-By-Step Guide
In this section you will find how to on Configure your AOL Mail account with Mac Mail by following the list given below. If you want mac mail connect to AOL mail account you must remember the AOL account password to connect your AOL email account to mac if you want to recover your AOL email password click here.
First, go to the “Mail application” in the mac and click that icon.
After that select the “Mail tab” and “Add Account option” from the Mail menu.
Now you will see the list of Mail account providers and select the radio button to the AOL mail and click “Continue” button.
Then enter the AOL email address and click the “Next” button.
Enter the AOL email account password after that click the “Sign” In button.
Select the “Agree option” and click the radio button and click the “Done” button.
For sending and receiving emails select the AOL mail on the left panel.
You have to enter the information below after entering the email address and password of the AOL.
1. Account Type – Select either the IMAP or POP protocol.
2. Username – Enter the AOL email address.
3. Incoming Mail Server – imap.aol.com or pop.aol.com
4. Outgoing Mail Server – smtp.aol.com
Manually Settings To Add AOL Email Account
Here you can know the process of connecting Mac mail to AOL mail account by setting manually. By following the steps given below, you will be able to add AOL account.
- Firstly, Open –> Mac mail.
- After that go to the –> File menu and click –> Add Account.
- Then select IMAP from the Account Type menu.
- Select AOL Mail from the Account Description.
- Enter your email address for the AOL mail account and click to “Continue” button.
- Enter Incoming Mail Server–> imap.aol.com.
- Now enter the username and AOL password click on Continue.
- Type Outgoing Mail Server –> smtp.aol.com.
- Now, verify that the valid information.
- Check the Use Authentication box.
Finally you have added an AOL account on Mac. If you haven’t been able to connect Mac Mail, you can see help from Customer Support for mac. After installing AOL mail app in iPhone successfully connected to apple mail still AOL mail not working iPhone.